Monday, September 2, 2013

Summer Sketch Dump and Wips


 A WIP Self Portrait I was working on recently...


A portrait and lighting study I did early on this summer.
 Character concepts from July...


And illustration about indecision...
Someone I saw, had to draw him.


My mother went to the Van Aquarium and spoke of a furry seal fellow. Used a photo for colour reference.


My sister as an adventure time character.


George RR Martin caricature.


Experimenting with the lasso tool for silhouettes.



A couple 20 min studies for fun.


He had a nice face, what can I say


A logo and process I did for my girlfriend at the time, had lots of fun collaborating. For a fundraising foundation she founded with her friend (which just got official approved at her university I might add). I'll update here when they have a website or something.





 < - Various art trades I did for friends, pretty fun.

 Vehicle sketch from earlier this summer.


Sketch from Destiny, Bungie's new game.

No comments:

Post a Comment